Monday, January 17, 2011

New Year/New Blog

With the welcoming of a New Year I am going to make some changes to my blog. My blog has been very much neglected over the past year, but not anymore!!

The new direction I plan to take with my blog is to mix my love of fashion, crafts, rock & roll, and of course cross-stitch!

I am hoping that my blog will serve as an online visual diary and inspire me to get creative with my cross-stitch, applique, embroidery, and hopefully I will start making cute little dresses by the end of the year incorporating my stitches.

So here's to my new blog!!



Stace x

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading your future posts..I bought a funny little cross-stich pattern with a dirty expression on it for my house thinking it would be easy..I couldn't have been more wrong! It's tricky! Maybe I'll get some insight from your blog!

    Birthday
    www.celebratelifeandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...